View Single Post
Old
03-12-2011, 06:19 PM
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenMachine View Post
I just won't take the time to find the quotes , but there are somewhere out there with lots of Tampa Bay players saying he was a true leader , and especially a couple of Sharks players or journalists that he was truly brinign a winning attitude in the Sharks lockerroom.Didn't worked yet but it doesn't mean it's not true.Boyle is a good leader I'm 95% sure of that with all I've heard.
Boyle definitely had a rep as a guy who helped his team win by being present in the lineup. I remember the reports from San Jose when they were on their way to the President's Trophy too. It's one reason I drafted him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sabre View Post
I never said Housley killed penalties. That was not his role. The discussion was about comparing Gonchar to other players, one of them Housley. I brought up defensive point share, to which you TDMM asked wtf it is. I then linked to an explanation and then you called the stat garbage and said I should ask other posters as to why. I'll leave the discussion at that for now.
I had a feeling "defensive point share" was one of those new h-r constructions that has already been heavily criticized. Then I skimmed how they came up with it before calling it worthless.