Thread: Post-Game Talk: POTGTGTBTR: #70 @ San Jose
View Single Post
Old
03-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Zuccarello Awesome*

vCash: 500
a) Somebody in the GDT called a 3-2 shootout win. I forgot who.

b) Thank god Dubinsky has a brain and took a SHOT on Niemi in the shootout. The guy hulks over and makes himself tiny with tons of holes until you make a move then he sprawls out at you. Take a ****ing shot. Callahan's seriously gotta work on a different move or just TAKE A SHOT in the shootout. That's peewee ****, Cally. I can't believe he keeps trying that move even though he fails miserably every time. Enough, man. (And I'm a huge Cally fan but that really irritates me.) You're a professional hockey player. How do you not see what we're seeing? The guy is giving up five hole and both sides until you make a move. Take a shot. Dubinsky made it looks easy as it SHOULD be when a goalie is playing that way. Same with Anisimov's crap move. Stickhandle yourself to no angle and try to tuck it in on the ice. Awful. Embarrassingly bad. Thank god Dubinsky shot it and scored, because I would've been so irate if we lost because of Cally and Anisimov's weak Jokinen-esque moves after Henke carried them on his back and made some amazing saves in the shootout.

edit:

c) How many clutch and grab penalties were ignored against the Sharks tonight? Staal alone should've drawn 4-5 hooking / holding penalties. Tori Mitchell was grabbing and tripping guys with his legs all night long. It was a very poorly officiated game, but what else is new? Ahh, the "new" NHL.

Zuccarello Awesome* is offline   Reply With Quote