View Single Post
Old
03-13-2011, 05:08 AM
TheRealSpez

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O View Post
It's stuff I say when someone just *****es at an opinion without offering anything else to the topic. I never said you can't hate on it, don't put words in my mouth. Your opinion is that my opinion is bad, that's fine. Karlsson was a healthy scratch earlier in the season when he tried to do too much. The sitting seem to not bother him and in fact may have helped him to become an All Star this year. My original point is moot if he improves defensively next season, which I never excluded from the possibility.
By the way the only reason EK was a healthy scratch this year is because CC is an absolute joke and our organization was looking for its newest scape goat to justify being one of the bottom 3 teams in the league. CC will not be around beyond the off season to dampen our teams creativity and overall competitiveness. It is our coaching staffs fault that our style of play isn't getting the job done, not because our youngest most talented defencman isn't buying into a defencive system that is **** to begin with...

TheRealSpez is offline   Reply With Quote