View Single Post
Old
03-13-2011, 02:37 PM
JT Dutch*
Cult of Personality

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by two out of three View Post
I'm wondering what Parse EVER did to get him the label as this "offensive juggernaut."
... I didn't give him that label, and I'm not saying that he is. But, I WILL say that you have to account for the fact that, per 60 minutes at even strength, Parse was incredibly efficient and productive. Parse didn't get any significant PP time last season, so even strength time is the best way to look at what he did for the team compared to his teammates. I put this together a while back, and I'll re-post it now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by two out of three View Post
Parse doesn't fit on this team, much like Moulson didn't and if Parse ends up scoring 20+ goals every year then so be it. He never showed that talent here, so how can we expect him to do it elsewhere?
... Moulson got fewer than 30 games to show what he could do with the Kings. It's easy to say a guy doesn't "fit in" with a team when he doesn't get a chance to fit. Honestly, I can't even believe that at this stage people are STILL trying to spin this. It was just a huge mistake to let Moulson go without getting a good enough read on his ability. I'm not saying he'd score 30+ goals this season for the Kings, if they still had him. But, would the Kings have been so desperate for a LW all season long if he was here?

JT Dutch* is offline   Reply With Quote