vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by JXC View Post
"Recent games"?

TWENTY GAMES

TWENTY

That is NOT the same as "recent".

No, you think the answer is moot because you don't like the number.

These are the times when your big players need to come up big, and your captain sure as heck had better be one of them.
I honestly didn't know the number to like or dislike it. The answer was moot because it was a stat with out context, that was a willfully inaccurate oversimplification of a Richards' performance. If you want to discuss Mike Richards performance, than don't be so intellectually dishonest as to get tunnel vision, and focus on his worst stat.

Is he absolutely killing it on the stat sheet over the last quarter of the season? Obviously not. Point made. He's doing a lot of other good things though. And as someone else noted, he's still getting assists at a good pace, and I would add that he has played well defensively, gotten a new line mate, played with Dan Carcillo and Nodl, and had the flu in the last twenty games. I can live with fourteen points in that time under those circumstances.

Okay, he's not lighting the lamp lately. Spell it out for me. What's the essential point you're driving at here? That Mike Richards sucks and John Stevens rules and everyone in Philadelphia owes him an apology?

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote