View Single Post
Old
03-14-2011, 05:09 PM
internetdotcom
11 + 15 + 19 = 666

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to internetdotcom Send a message via Yahoo to internetdotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
Only hockey players have stamina, they go hand in hand.
I hear from Ms. Underwood that Mike Fisher has stamina.
Mike Fisher is a hockey player.

Coincidence? :shrug:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeck5 View Post

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp.../potions.shtml

"Stamina Potion
This potion restores your stamina instantly. You also receive super Stamina recovery for 30 seconds.
Stamina Potions are very useful for running away from monsters in emergency situations. After continual running it's easy to forget how much stamina you have but using a Stamina potion can instantly regain Stamina so that you can run for much longer. When retrieving your body you sometimes have to travel long distances. Keep some Stamina potions around to make body recovery much easier.

It's always handy to keep several Stamina Potions around depending on room to save for later."

We need to replace our gatorade bottles with some of these.
That's IT! You're a genius! LOL

Oh, and seeing that screenshot made me really REALLY want to fire up a game of Diablo II. But I'm here at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patizzie View Post
Honestly our team sucks and it's depressing knowing we are not going to the playoffs, so fogive us if we find ways to make bad situations fun. I take non stop stamina jokes over non stop Murray hate threads everyday of the week.
This. Murray hate threads are a huge downer. He's actually done a good job, and doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiteness View Post
It would help if the Stamina thing was funny but it's not.

The Lion thing a few years back was cute though.
What was the Lion thing? (I wasn't here at the time).

internetdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote