View Single Post
Old
03-15-2011, 05:18 AM
BigEyedPhish

vCash: 500
Should we keep Murray?

The more I think about it, the more I think we should hold onto Murray. I can't think of anyone who we could hire who has more Team-building experience than Bryan Murray.

The past 3 drafts are looking as though they could turn out to be some of if not the best years we have had.. In the 4 years Murray has drafted for us, he had only one slumping year, but even that draft (O'Brien's year) is starting to look like it is turning around.

As of right now our hopes and teams rely on draft day, (and course a certain goalie). Since this is the case. Can you think of anyone you would feel more confident with than Bryan Murray on draft day that we could hire? Because I can't.

When Murray has been given teams in a rebuilding phase, he has almost ALWAYS built a better team and few of them went on to win the cup (Anaheim/Detroit).. I do, however, understand the frustration with him (especially his rotating coach door he has going on).

IN MY OPINION, what we should do.. is fire our whole coaching staff (How the HELL is Carvel still Assistant?)

BigEyedPhish is offline   Reply With Quote