View Single Post
Old
03-15-2011, 12:04 PM
sXe
Yuuuuuup!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
I can't believe how every thread somehow leads to irrational hate of Gauthier. It really makes me being a hab fan sometimes.

Let's hate on our GM whose been solid because he doesn't openly say "**** you Chara, **** you the NHL, heck leafs you didn't even do anything but**** you too".

I mean come on, the guys professional and people complain. But if he did what all the haters are saying he should do, they'd all be hating saying that he's being so unprofessional blah blah blah.

People hate it when you're better then them, they ain't hate start worrying then
I actually really like Gauthier, I think he's making good enough hockey decisions. That being said, we will see what happens and if the Molsons feel the same way.

But merely one week after his owner said they would play an important role in taking a stance on dangerous hockey plays and the same day that Goeff Molson meets with the players to insure everything will be done for their safety, he comes out saying he is doing nothing.
All of this is Bettman's ideas, it's all been discussed weeks before the Patches incident that is what is disappointing. I'm not saying it's easy doing anything but not even trying is kinda frustrating.

sXe is offline   Reply With Quote