View Single Post
Old
03-15-2011, 02:51 PM
chosen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
Gilroy out, good. He hasnt been as bad as some think, but hes been a little inconsistent as of late and Eminger needs to play. Hopefully Eminger has a good, tough, sturdy game and keeps himself in the lineup.

Wolski - im fine with this. Wolskis play took a bit of a dip the last two games. He really helps that line go and the Rangers need him to be going. I think Torts is testing him here to see how he reacts. Hopefully its just one game because with these tight games having a shootout wizard in the lineup is key.

Avery back - He better turn it up. A skilled guy in Wolski is sitting for him, and hes got the Islanders here. If he wants to stay in the lineup hes got to play like the Avery of old, quit the giveaways and dumb curling crap - get the puck deep with NO Icings and NO Offsides. Avery can easily be pointed out as the the one player that consistently ruins the flow of possession for this team. Unfortunately, i dont see him returning to form and I dont see his play turning around tbh.
Avery will be animated because he knows if he continues to do nothing he falls in danger of being planted in the stands. Temporary wakeup or does the idiot finally get it?