View Single Post
Old
03-15-2011, 09:07 PM
no name

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottkmlps View Post
Can I ask you a serious question? I'm not ragging on you or anything, but why is it every other d-man does wrong on the Kings except for Johnson in your eyes. Again, not ragging on you, just a serious question.
It just seems you magnify every other d-mans mistakes, but when it comes to Johnson it's bad luck or his d-man partners fault, or the goalies fault, or the forwards fault. Do you actually believe that Johnson is never to blame for mistakes or goals?
How often do I blame anyone for anything? I'm known as the guy that defends everyone despite the petty little ***** fests that everyone spews. I'm the guy that defends Terry Murray, Westgarth, Greene, Quick, etc.

You're not try to ask a serious question at all so don't try to disguise a attack in the form of a heart to heart. You are pointing out that I defend Jack like you always to. You take every opportunity be a dick about that even when I'm not defending Jack at all ....like right now? When was the last time I had any positive or negative thing to say about Jack at all? He hasn't needed me to defend him and he hasn't made any glaring mistakes to slam him.