View Single Post
Old
10-12-2003, 06:36 PM
Blatny Spears

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
The tied us last year with Heatley. And now they are without and will beat us. Interesting prediction.
Ummm, no. We beat you 3-2 last year on March 29th in Nashville. That was our only meeting of the season. I don't know where all this Atlanta 2003 = Atlanta 2004 business comes from. A full season under Bob Hartley will see to it that 2004 >> 2003. When will David Poile wise up like Don Waddell did and can his underachieving inaugural coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesey
sounds to me like someone is bitter about losing thier top player for the season (maybe longer), so he must keep reverting back to the past.
Like I said previously, if Preds fans think their team is better than Atlanta, then who is it that's really living in the past? Atlanta is better now and will be in the future, with or without Heatley. Nashville was better a few years ago, but not any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsFan77
Someone save this thread, will be fun to throw it back in a certain someones face after all is said and done...
That's fine with me, but just remember that I didn't start the thread. I just came to address the thread starter's statement about Thrasher fans and their beliefs about their team.