View Single Post
Old
07-30-2005, 09:03 PM
theo6060

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
Another d-man....and BPA is irrelevant at this point, because most of these guys are rated so close together. It's puzzling, to be sure. He's 6'4...but don't let his size fool you. He's not a physical d-man...he's not an offensive d-man...he just IS. Why let Stehlik go if we were just going to draft the same thing...but not as impressive?
I take it you've never seen Ryan Parent play a single game, because your statement here is just absolutely ridiculous. And 6'4"? I'd like to know where you got that because the highest I've ever seen him listed is at 6'2". Not physical? Falser words have never been spoken.

Not as impressive as Stehlik? This just assures me that you've never seen him play. Parent's a solid player who's an absolute defensive stalwart. He's great physically and is almost impossible to beat one-on-one. He's also got great speed and a booming slapshot. He's a leader with future captain written all over him. It's a shame you can't see any of this, because even with your defensive depth I would be thrilled to have a guy like Ryan Parent join my favourite team.