View Single Post
Old
03-16-2011, 10:19 AM
surf
Wheres the Reggae?

vCash: 500
Great post..wrong forum..this forum does not like chippy play or aggressive play..up by 4 with 5 minutes to play,whats wrong with a high stick to the face or a cheap shot? that stuff has been going on forever but the new fans..the VN's dont approve..its not part of NHL 2K11 or whatever its called...in the old days when playing Philly you didnt want to be up by 4 or losing by 4 at the end of the game..because all hell would break loose..lots of clubs played that way..now you cant even take a "mean" or "tough" penalty at the end of a blowout because it will blow up these message boards calling for a lifetime band of Avery..welcome to the new NHL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
Torts and everyone here needs to cut him some slack. Mucking it up and creating havoc is his game and sometimes he will end up in the box. Dibenedetti (or however you spell it) is an agitator as well. If you cannot take a shot at a guy with a four goal lead with 5 minutes left in the 3rd when can you? We don't know what happened during the game that led Aves to going after this guy.

I know when we are down three or up three late in games I want to see us settle scores if they exist. I have no problem with that penalty and the other two were him crashing the crease which I'm fine with as well. He needs to play on the edge to be effective and he did. So what?

surf is offline   Reply With Quote