Old
03-17-2011, 02:29 PM
MyersMagic57*

vCash: 500
I don't think 91 points gets you in, in the east

Carolina and Jersey can only get a total of 96 if they win every game

We can get 100 at most.

I guarantee these teams dont pull this off, except NJ based off past 30 games
Its going to be 88ish like last year and to get in the west its going to be 92-95

As for my prediction

vs. ATL - W (come on its atlanta who sucks lately)
vs. NSH - OTL (They will be fighting for lives and its usually a low scoring game and I like Rinne over Miller here)
vs. MTL - W (at this point Montreal comfortable with being in playoffs wont have as much intensity so won't injure more of their banged up team)
vs. FLA - W (we've taken too much from Florida this year. Their season is done so lets finish them)
vs. NJD - L (lets be serious Vancouver would have a tough time beating this amped up team)
vs. TOR - W (two straight losses to Toronto. By this point they will likely endure a losing streak to end hopes and we will pummel them here)
vs. NYR - L (We beat NYR and they need separation from us and their offense is too much to handle for us)
vs. WAS - L (Look lost out there for this one. This boards say we have no hope since Washington owns us here)
vs. CAR - W (After that loss we need this won, and they come up big barely for a hugely clutch win)
vs. TBL - OTL (Tampa energized by first playoff berth in awhile and Stamkos fighting for MVP so Tampa hands us an overtime loss on the PP from a snipe from Stamkos because we take a dumb tripping penalty in OT, sounds familiar)
vs. PHI - OTL (We blow a lead and Philly jumps on it after a bad loss last game, Philly ready for playoffs)
vs. CBJ - W (Columbus plays mainly rookies since out of playoffs, we land an easy shutout victory)

6-3-3- 15 points - 91 points 8th seed

MyersMagic57* is offline   Reply With Quote