View Single Post
Old
03-17-2011, 02:47 PM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Where does Frk sit on the list for everyone at this point? Wasn't he a frontrunner for #1 overall in 2012 at this time last year?
I'm a fan. I think he's a top 10 player, but so much can change. He's a little slow, and his stride is a little bit awkward, IMO. He's also a little bit immature on the ice (no clue what he's like off the ice), but sometimes he takes stupid chances and carries the puck by himself instead of sharing, but that's not a big enough issue with him to lower his stock much. He's a smart player, he just tries to do things on his own a little much. If he could improve his passing to the same level of his shot, which is just gangbusters, he'll be a pretty damn good offensive player.

No one displaces Yakupov from the top of the list, though. Man, that kid is going to be a great, great player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deriik2020 View Post
lol it's sad everytime I read you you're saying something inflammatory and the mods never do anything about it. Some stuff isn't worth much like thi comment it's not THAT bad but other times it's so blatantly obvious you're a troll it's not even funny.
Beats having a life I guess dw about telling me i'm "stalking you" b/c i'm putting you on ignore anyway since you add nothing of value to this place.
As opposed to what you add to this place, like the staggering amount of posts you make in which you accuse others of being trolls. Also amusing that you have no problem attacking others for creating an "arbitrary" scale of value, but you have absolutely no reservations about doing the exact same thing yourself.

When are you going to finally just change your username to Complete Hypocrite already?