View Single Post
Old
03-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing View Post
I don't have a problem with this, except that many buy-in 100% to what is said on the blog and allow this to shape their opinion on every player, the system and the "plan".
Well that is just stupidity. Getting news from one source whether it be something as frivilous as professionaly hockey or something more serious like current events is just a bad idea. Especially when the source of news is getting paid by the organization he is reporting on. It doesn't seem like it would take a genius to figure that out. But then again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing View Post
Anyways, I appreciate the blog because it does have useful information; however, I have a problem with it being qouted as gospel. If at all possible, one must always consider the source of a story.
Exactly.. the biggest problem with the blog is that it is the main source of Kings information on the web. I think by virtue of having few options and feeding frenzy for news/info among die hards results in people buying into what is written on there. Even still, people should be smart enough to take things at face value ever since the Williams/O'Sullivan trade and the subsequent hiring of Hammond by the Kings org.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote