Old
03-18-2011, 01:09 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
Look how they did for us on the road?

The fans of the other teams got to watch REAL hockey. The fans at home got to watch the Blues put on a clinic. There was absolutely no passion or focus whatsoever. The Kings should be ashamed of themselves, that thousands of people paying good money to show their support, was subjected to such lousy effort, poor execution, and lack of focus.

I just hope the boos were recorded and play over the loudspeaker at next practice, so they'll know what they're getting on Saturday if they try to pull the same crap again.
Yep I mean I remember the fans of those other teams booing their teams off the ice as they were getting beaten by the Kings oh wait, that didn't happen. Even in losing those fans showed us up tonight.

WE THINK YOU SUCK NOW GO OUT AND PLAY YOUR HEARTS OUT AND RISK INJURY FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT OR WE WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OUR DISPLEASURE!

Ridiculous.

I totally understand the frustration, I am frustrated too but I can't see how booing your team is supposed to show them your support and how much you want them to win. Maybe that is the reason why they play so well on the road? I doubt it but it wouldn't be the wildest thing I have ever heard for team who doesn't have the respect of their fans return the favor and lose their grit playing in front of them.

Really, you cheer for your team when they are down and sucking, that is how you become a part of the experience in helping will your team to win. That's when your team will try their hardest for you.

Its easy to cheer when they are up and winning and really they don't need it all that much then, they need it when they are struggling.

Who cares though and everyone has the right to express themselves in any manner that they like so F me for posting and I do apologize but really, I guess I just don't get it.

All I can say is I am happy I am not able to be at the game because I would have gotten pretty sore if anyone around me was booing the team.