View Single Post
Old
03-18-2011, 08:10 AM
ADoubleD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalofan84 View Post
If you are not able to score a single goal, something has got to be wrong ... and that's neither the goalie they are shooting at, nor the schedule. There were huge parts of our playoff chances on the line, decided in on game .... and they couldn't score one goal - that's rediculous. All I'm saying is that I really missed the desparation there ... (except of maybe the first period, where they nonetheless finally lost the game)

As for the original topic:

I think 89/90 points may be enough for making the playoffs. If we go .500 from here on the chances of getting in are still around 60% - I just doubt we get there ...
Remember the last time we played Carolina a couple weeks ago? We lost to them in OT, and then a few games later passed them in the standings, and we've been ahead of them ever since. So to me the loss Tuesday doesn't mean they didn't show up when they needed to, they just couldn't win because of factors stated by others.

What team that's behind us really scares you besides NJ? And I only mention NJ because of how well they've been playing.

ADoubleD is offline   Reply With Quote