View Single Post
Old
03-18-2011, 01:31 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarc View Post
Anything else interesting that was said?
http://www.senschirp.ca/index.php?op...nion&Itemid=13

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtron View Post
Apart from the one UFA and the comment re: Lehner that was already quoted...

- focused a good deal of time on the prospects
- re-iterated what we've already heard, that Cowen and Runblad will both be on the team next year
- mentioned how well Gryba is doing and said that he will get a game up here before the year is out
- PETER Weirchioch is showing alot of promise, needs to bulk up (not sure if he said that he may get a game up here)
- pressing hard for another College free agent, hopes to get him... when asked if that guy was DaCosta, Murray said (paraphrasing), "I can't really say, but that sounds like a good name."
- from all that was said by Murray and Jeff Kyle, it really sounds like Murray is not going anywhere
- No surprise, but I don't think there was one mention of the name Cory Clouston

There was more info given, but that's about all I can recall for now, and probably the most interesting stuff.
He also mentioned that he would like to bring Silfverberg over & get him into the lineup sometime next yr. Paul Thompson could also be the college kid they are pursuing, same college as Butler New Hampshire, also plays RW & about the same size.

aragorn is online now   Reply With Quote