View Single Post
Old
03-19-2011, 01:06 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
I was at the game and didn't boo but I understood it. There is no right answer here. Some people boo because they give up on the team. Some people boo because they want to voice their displeasure at seeing the team they love play like stirfried dog ****. Some people boo because they looked at the shot totals. Some people boo because they spent a lot of money and they perceive that the players don't care. Doesn't make them any more or less of a fan than anyone else. Kind of pointless to analyze, criticize, or try and correct thousands of people's reaction to something at a sporting event.
I agree but will add that simply because they bought a ticket to the game doesn't make them any more or less of a fan either. In the end it has happened, some agree with what happened and some don't, this forum served its purpose in that it gave fans of the Kings the opportunity to discuss/debate their feelings on the matter.

I would also add that following that same logic then we the fans have to allow for what TM and DD said in response to those same actions. All being entitled to their own opinions and reacting the way that they each deem to be acceptable.