Special Mini's Thrash Thrashers
View Single Post
03-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Originally Posted by
- They brought tons of offense and didn't sacrifice too many bad defensive plays for it.
- Everyone had some jam in their game. They didn't win a ton of board battles, but at least they tried.
- Connolly had a great all-around game.
- A full team contribution on the scoresheet. It's always good to see both star players and grinders get points.
- I hated Leopold tonight.
- Offsides, icing, cough puck up, offsides, icing, offsides, cough puck up, offsides... The flow of the game for a while was cringe worthy.
- Drop passes... Yuck. Stop it.
- Vanek is Ice... ****ing... Cold... I hope this doesn't last too long.
- Understandably, a lot of the Thrashers players were in horrible moods. This game might have crushed their playoff hopes.
Vanek was has been held pointless in one of the last seven....the CAR game
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by gallagt01