View Single Post
Old
03-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Protest
C`est La Vie

vCash: 500
I really hope tonight was a sign of things to come for Coburn. He ramped his game up like this last year during the playoffs, and if he does this again I believe it may be the sign that he has turned the corner in his development.

I was really high on him when we got him and he played very well until his injury in the playoffs. He seemed to take a large step back after that, but if he continues to put games together like the ones he has played this past week or so, then he may be well on his way to becoming what we thought he could be.

I mean this dude has ridiculous natural athletic ability. When he plays mean and physical he really is something to behold. He has just brute strength..he tosses guys all over the place like its nothing. And his skating ability is incredible for a man of his size.

He has all the physical tools to be a dominant dman in this league. If he can learn enough about how to play the position from the coaches, and Pronger and Timonen, he could be our #1 down the road.... Probably not scoring wise though.