View Single Post
Old
03-20-2011, 06:45 PM
msv957

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markman34 View Post
With our play as of late, we seem like contenders rather than a team just getting by. The powerplay is getting good and our PK has always been great. Gaborik, our top star, is getting back into his groove and our future captain is averaging a point a game for the last 22 games. Hank is playing at his best and if Biron gets back in time for the playoffs, we'll be set in the goal tending department. Now I know the odds of us winning are low, and its hard to believe but I can see us getting there this season or next. We have a tremendous future with players like Stepan, Zuc, Dubi, Cally, Sauer and McDonaugh.

So what do you guys think? Contenders or a first/second round knock off.
The talent is there on this team. Look at the team statistics against all NHL teams and the Rangers are way up there. (GF, GA and Goal differential)

If Hank plays elite like Halak did last year I see no reason why this team cant make a realistic run for the cup. Hank is the highest paid goalie in the NHL and has a been one of the top goalies in the NHL the 6 years or so, it is time for him to get some hardware!

msv957 is offline   Reply With Quote