View Single Post
Old
03-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Stoll is not the problem. Regarding the two players you mentioned, it would be nice if one wasn't injured and the other one was ready.

We are at the point of the season where you let the players that put you in the position you are in decide things. I wouldn't mind seeing Smyth get a rest though.

You criticize the management and the alternatives you suggest (Loktionov and Schenn) are not even viable.
Stoll is fine...really are you kidding me?

That line has been the worst in the NHL over the past 10-20 games. Obviously a good chunk of the blame falls on Smyth's god awful play. But Stoll has proven once again that he is terribly overmatched in the role the Kings have given him.

Interesting that you now want to give Smyth a rest. Finally seeing the light how awful he has been, last week you were saying my evaluation of him "sucked" and he was still a solid contributor to the team.

As for Schenn not being ready, he should have been up here playing limited minutes, practicing and growing into the system and I think by now he could have been contributing in a 2nd line role, same with Loktionov. Contributing more than the 7 points and -12 that Stoll has contributed the last 20 games.

But ya...Stoll is playing "fine"

Schenn and Loktionov could not be any worse than Stoll and Smyth have been. But unfprtunately they are not here because TM and DL insist on having a goon like Westgarth in the lineup more often than not and use a roster spot on Peter Harrold.

Sorry I think sending down Schenn was a mistake then and it's an even bigger mistake now with the lack of production from the "2nd line"

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote