Thread: +36...
View Single Post
Old
03-21-2011, 02:14 PM
GAGLine

vCash: 500
Basically, this has been a tale of 3 seasons for the Rangers. Early on, perhaps the first 1/3rd of the season, we were scoring at or above 3 goals per game. Then we went into a funk for a while where we couldn't seem to score. Now we are back in our groove again.

Just for reference sake though, 8 of our 215 goals are from the shootout. We are tied with calgary for the most SO wins in the league with 8. And we've won our last 3 games 6-3, 6-3 and 5-2. That's going to skew the numbers, no doubt.

We just need to get a little more consistent as a team. I think adding Richards in the offseason, and all the young players maturing, will go a long way toward doing that. If Richards and Gabby can be PPG players, and the others continue to improve, we will be contenders within the next 2 years.

I'd like to keep Dubi-Artie-Cally together and put Richards and Gabby together. Then we just need to figure out who will be the LW on that line. Wolski for now, but maybe one of Grachev or Kreider can eventually take the spot. We could move Dubi up, but the pack line works so well together that I'd rather not break them up.

GAGLine is online now   Reply With Quote