View Single Post
Old
03-21-2011, 09:06 PM
bruins87

vCash: 500
Tell us about yourselves, fans of Bruins nation!

Name, location, favorite current Bruin(s), favorite all-time Bruin(s), favorite non-Bruin players, movies, music, hobbies/interests, origin of your screen-name/message board moniker, how you became a Bruins fan, how long you've been a Bruins fan... stuff like that.

Name: Ben M.

Location: Henniker,NH is my hometown. Went to UNH in Durham,NH for 4 yrs. Currently in Quincy, MA.

Fav All time Bruins: 1. Neely 2. Bourque. I also would include Orr and O'Reilly, even though they were before my time.

Fav Current Bruins: Bergeron, Lucic. I really liked Mark Stuart before he was traded. McQuaid has really been growing on me this season.

Fav Non Bruin Players: Enjoyed watching Leclair in the late 90s. Steve Yzerman- epitome of class and leadership. Currently, Iginla and Doughty.

Fav Movies: The Town, The Departed, Miracle, Slap Shot, Anchorman, Old School and the Hangover.

Music: Classic rock from the 60's and 70's.

Hobbies: Sports (hockey obviously), video games and boating

Fav food: Pizza, ice cream, steak.

Fav Beer: Sam Adams Summer Ale.

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Neely's retirement night-very emotional. Game 6 against Montreal in 2008. The Winter Classic in 2010. Became a Bruins fan in 1992- my best friend played hockey and I followed suit.

How long I have been a B's fan: 1992.

Origin of screen name: I love the Bruins and I was born in 1987.

Jerseys owned: Winter Classic-Lucic, Home-Bergeron, Away (early 90s)-Neely.[/QUOTE]

bruins87 is offline   Reply With Quote