Thread: Injury Report: 2011 Injury Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Anodyne

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHB View Post
Google. My research interests are ocular trauma and patient education. I try to just read and not get involved, but I couldn't help myself because there was speculation about the diagnosis and recovery that didn't make medical sense. At the beginning, I was actually thinking of posting in a forum that belongs to the Vancouver Canucks, but people there seemed to be in serious denial that I didn't want to offer my opinion if it wasn't going to be taken seriously.
That sounds about right. We appreciate your insight here.

Being a fan of this team is not for atheists. There something or someone or some supernatural force out there that is going to do everything in its power to diminish our cup chances at every chance. It gets really hard to deny sometimes.

Best wishes to Malhotra. I know the guys will make sure the contender he left will still be there waiting for him whenever he comes back.

Hopefully this brings the guys a bit closer together and gives them the emotional rallying point they've lacked the past two seasons when dealing with adversity. I believe we have the depth to fill this void, but I just hope the PK doesn't go to **** the way it did last year.

Last edited by Anodyne: 03-21-2011 at 09:37 PM.