View Single Post
Old
03-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Curtinho
YNWA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHMan View Post
I'd give him a decent shot at doing so. He guy he's competing with is Bobby Butler, and I'd even give him an edge because Jackob has pretty good size. We're also quite overloaded with playmakers so someone with a decent clapper who can go into the prime scoring areas is also going to be a valuable asset. For what it's worth, Pierre Dorion said he'd be ready about this time of year.
His wrist shot is better than his slap shot, and if he's going to be competing with Butler he'll get the job hands down IMO. He's much better defensively, and if the SEL is any indication he is probably better offensively as well. But Silfverberg plays LW and Butler plays RW so I doubt they're actually directly competing.

I don't actually see that much competition for Silfverberg. Michalek/Foligno/Greening/???

I could see Silfverberg slotting in on the second, or even the first line if he continues to improve the way he has. He's only 20 years old so he's something to get excited about.

Also the people saying that he could be better than Loui Eriksson could you elaborate? That's some pretty high praise.

Curtinho is offline   Reply With Quote