View Single Post
Old
03-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Cujomi
YNWA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindstrom View Post
He's most likely staying in Sweden for one more year. He signed a new one year contract this january. He him self have said he's staying in Sweden for one more year.

The only way i can see him signing a contract with the sens is if he's loaned to Brynäs next season. That or if they in some way threaten him with not ever playing for the seators unless he comes over this summer.

Other than that. I don't understand why some of you are so upset that he might not come over untill 12/13? It's every kids dream of playing in the nhl. Just because he feels he isn't ready atm. some of you think he might never come over? please.

Some of you are talking about his shot. I think it might justbe the hardest shot in the league. However. It's not very accurate. He needs to work on that.
I don't think anyone's really worried about him not coming over to the NHL. I think it's more that we don't have great depth at LW and we think he could probably make the team this year and his development would probably be better if he came to the NHL/AHL for the future.

With that in mind I love his shot. I don't know about his accuracy because I don't watch a lot of his games, but most of the goals I see of his are straight snipes.

Cujomi is offline   Reply With Quote