View Single Post
Old
03-23-2011, 08:11 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I agree (if I understand what you are saying). If this guy has any scoring ability why not give him a shot at the top 9. Throw him out there with Leino and see if they can have some Finnish magic.

I personally don't see Z coming back next season and Powe, Nodl, and Carcillo likely all will not be back (hopefully Powe is back because he is one of my favorites and is great on the PK).

I'm guessing there will be about one or two spots up for grabs at TC. Maybe the 6th Defenseman spot and maybe the 12th and or 13th forward spot.
Ya, I wasn't saying specifically that this guy should be in our top 9, but that our top 9 isnt set right now. Zherdev isnt going to be back. Cant see it. Nodl, Carcillo and Powe are free agents and might not be back. I can see a battle for the 9th spot. Maybe a young guy like Wellwood fights hard for it. He is considered out top offensive prospect (not saying much looking at our prospects though). We dont sign Leino (which I think we will), there are 2 top 9 spots, both at wings (please dont start this 3rd line center thing. Lavy and Homer have showed to not think the same as some here).

We dont win this year, I can maybe see some players being moved.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote