View Single Post
Old
03-23-2011, 10:27 PM
GloryDaze4877
Stone Clode 3:17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
He is still questioning Dr.Mulder by saying what he said. He is questioning the same guy who was instrumental in saving one of his best friends life.
I must have missed that? I heard him say that the initial diagnosis of a "severe" concussion must have been incorrect, given Pacioretty's rapid improvement and his ability to do things like Tweet and go to the movies.

Just as a point of reference...for weeks after being diagnosed with a Grade 3 concussion, Patrice Bergeron was unable to be exposed to bright light and had to remain indoors in the dark, unable to do even simple tasks. It was a couple of months before he could walk outside unassisted. Recchi's teammate, Marc Savard had similar symptoms after being diagnosed with a lesser Grade 2 concussion, although the time frame was not as lengthy.

Given this, it's understandable that Recchi thinks that the initial diagnosis of a severe concussion was incorrect. I believe the "embellishment" agenda was being pushed by the host, but Recchi did agree with him. Personally, I don't think there was any embellishment. I think the doctors were probably just erring on the side of caution after initially examining Pax?