View Single Post
Old
03-23-2011, 10:47 PM
GloryDaze4877
Stone Clode 3:17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
And on the Bruins board, they already have a wish/injury list of Canadiens players.

Stay classy Boston. I know it hurts to be eliminated from the playoffs early year after year.
Looked, but didn't see this? Even if it was there, it won't be for long. Every fan base has misguided people, kinda like the guy earlier comparing Chara's hit to a **** and the Nazis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMo316 View Post
And for the 92nd time, Bergeron's and Savard's concussion's symptoms have absolutely nothing to do with Max Pac's. Everybody reacts and recovers differently. The doctors rightfully called it a severe concussion and this is what it is. There is no city-wide conspiracy. I have nothing against Recchi stating his opinion, but he should've done a little research before looking like a complete moron.
I never said there was a conspiracy and I understand that everybody reacts differently to concussions. Do you understand that he saw up close and personal the symptoms of a "severe" concussion and right or wrong made his comments based on the fact that Pacioretty is not suffering any of those symptoms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treal View Post
The same Marc Savard who miraculously came back from a concussion to play in the playoffs.

Miraculously came back to play 7 weeks after the hit, and was not Tweeting from the movies a few days after either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
Ok, let me phrase that so you understand. THE PROGNOSIS WAS CORRECT, THE SWELLING WAS SEVERE. YOU CANNOT PREDICT HOW THE PATIENT WILL REACT. EVERY DOCTOR AFTER A CT SCAN WOULD HAVE SAID SEVERE CONCUSSION. How many times will I have to repeat myself?
Please don't talk to me like I am a moron. I was simply stating that one could see why Recchi commented the way he did, based on the symptoms his teammates suffered from their concussions. I also said that I didn't agree with his comments. Do I need to rephrase that for you so you can understand?

I think most hardcore Bruins fans learned far more than we ever wanted to about concussions after the hits on Bergeron and Savard, so please don't act like you have cornered the market on this type of thing.