View Single Post
Old
08-02-2005, 05:45 PM
KingsFan7824

vCash: 500
http://www.nhl.com/players/freelist05.html

Klatt isn't on that list. Robitaille and Flinn are, but they say that might happen in the 2nd paragraph.

Frolov-Demitra-
Brown-Conroy-Cammalleri
Robitaille-Belanger-Klatt
Cowan-Avery-Kostopoulos
Flinn-Armstrong

Just listing them. Who knows what the lines end up being.

I'm looking at one more forward. I figure Flinn makes the team, absent another injury. Cammalleri and Brown have no reason not to be there. Kostopoulos wouldn't have signed if he wasn't going to be in the NHL. And the rest have all played in more then their fair share of NHL games, so they'll be there basically by default.

If it's Palffy, then just plug him in there. If it were a guy like Kariya, then Brown or Frolov(since they were thinking of seeing if he could play there if there was a season last year) could move to the right side. Or maybe it's a center, and Demitra moves to RW. Either way, I got one more forward coming to the Kings.

Norstrom-Visnovsky
Dempsey-Miller
Gleason-Corvo

If the Kings don't sign another NHL defenseman, then either Grebeshkov or Weaver could be the 7th guy on the blueline. If it's Grebeshkov, then Corvo is the healthy scratch. If Weaver makes it, he's #7. Or, the Kings sign someone(Schneider, Zhitnik, whoever it would end up being), then Corvo is #7, and Grebeshkov and Weaver are in Manchester.

Garon
LaBarbera/Hauser

One of those two will be Manchester's #1 it would seem. Starting to stack up the goaltenders with 5 under contract. They're taking a chance going with another inexperienced goalie, but if they feel Garon is up to it, we'll just have to watch and see how it plays out.