View Single Post
Old
03-25-2011, 11:04 AM
utmfisher19

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to utmfisher19 Send a message via MSN to utmfisher19 Send a message via Yahoo to utmfisher19
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwormer View Post
Last night showed why SOB is a 3rd pair guy and may always be one; terrible lazy penalties at absolute worst times. You simply cannot be a primary PK guy and then go out and put your team in a 5-on-3 hole with lazy careless play.
I guess I just saw a different game from everyone else. Lazy play by knocking a puck accidentally out of play after a few failed attempts by our forwards to clear the zone? I was willing to take a penalty or an icing at that point... So if you are calling our forwards lazy, then I'd agree.

And the other penalty I thought he had to take... It all but saved a goal. The one you guys SHOULD be complaining about is Spaling's penalty. That hooking was purely lazy and didn't save a goal.

I thought O'Brien was in Getzlaf's head most of the night. He still clears out the crease by far better than ANYONE on our team. Did you guys miss the 4-5 tackles he had in our crease to prohibit the other team from knocking in rebounds there in the 3rd period? Most of the time it was one of Perry/Ryan. In my opinion... he is our best PK guy outside of Suter. BY FAR.

utmfisher19 is offline   Reply With Quote