View Single Post
Old
03-25-2011, 10:27 AM
roseyc

vCash: 500
When the score was 5-1 the Preds and the refs must have thought the game was over because after that they played like and reffed like it was pickup game. I think the aliens must have mind kidnapped Suter because he alone allowed 3 goals. The game shouldn't have been that close at the end. Legwand all of sudden became ashamed of his empty net goals and tried not to score. Which allowed the game to be that close at the end. But if you take away an awful Hiller which allowed us a big lead which helped out. But nonetheless it was a huge victory and hopefully we can continue our streak. We are greatly taking advantage of the schedule of the home games and that is what your supposed to do. Rinne should win the Vezina if he doesn't then it will be tragedy. I have to give credit to Trotz for putting Ward with Leggy and Erat they are hot. I like the lines right now. He just needs to give the 4th line more minutes. We have 7 games leftand 5 more at home and we are in 6th. I hope we can get 4th so that we can have home ice advantage in the playoffs in the first round. I hope we get a rematch with Chicago we own them a payback. We have to keep winning

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote