View Single Post
Old
03-25-2011, 07:13 PM
dogfox

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
And why did Staal and Girardi need to play 30 minutes each? McD and Sauer have been doing just fine with 22 - 23 minutes. I think Torts relies too heavily on those two and I trust McD and Sauer out there more than Girardi. Why the big discrepancy in minutes especially in a game with almost no special teams time. Also, I don't love EC but everytime that line performs poorly he cuts his ice time and not Vinny's. Vinny is the worst defensive forward on the team and does little 5 on 5. Torts is playing favorites and that needs to stop.
your totally right I dont want to defend christenson but when the whole line does bad rarely does prospal get benched its always christenson. prospal should only play the power play and get like 5 min a game 5 on 5. torts totally plays favorite. he is an awsome coach but playing favorites gota stop. put wolski with gabby he has been busting his ass with the little ice time he gets and I think almost every one would agree that wolski can do beter with gabby than christenson or prospal give him a chance. he has played with gabby for half a game thats not enough time. do it up torts

dogfox is offline   Reply With Quote