View Single Post
Old
03-25-2011, 10:46 PM
Neely08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooshii View Post
I was a little surprised to see Coach Claude quoted saying this yesterday (re: what else? Pachioretty):

"No one wants to see a player hurt. We have (concussed Marc) Savard now who might be done for his career. Nobody wants to see that on your team or another team."

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...#ixzz1HfRmbqjD

Not that I don't know it's a possibility, but I don't think I've seen/heard anyone in the org come out and say it.
Again, nothing in the gazzette regarding the little cheap shots that never get answered for. The hacks after the whistle, the trash talk, things like Plekanec's swing at Horton's head.

These guys finally get squared a few games ago, and it's boo hoo woe is me, "Campbell hit him w/ an elbow pad!". Get real. If you don't want a team that gets beaten up for their BS on the ice, which includes embellishing injuries every 10 seconds. Then at least draft players capable of using the big boy urinal in the men's room, and stop complaining.

Maybe they have a box for Camalleri to stand on. That, or Hal Gill lifts them up.

Anyway, I'd guess we're not going to know anything on Savard until training camp. And, I think Wally's right. Either way, I doubt we get the same guy back. And, if he does get it back, it's going to take some time for him to get there. The way some people treated Bergeron, I'm not really looking forward to it. I am glad however someone finally appointed themselves the shepherd of this team. Just sorry it took all of this for it to finally happen.

Neely08 is offline   Reply With Quote