View Single Post
Old
03-26-2011, 05:40 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Unfortunately ......

Linden Vey, the most well rounded of our forwards making him better suited to stepping in out of Jr's and giving us a good look on wing is in a playoff race with his tigers.

Toffoli, another gifted winger who's team lost in OT today could be a call up in a couple of weeks if the 67's drop the ball but I don't see them doing so.

Kitsyn's team is still in the playoffs and he is also a winger and I don't think we really need an extra one up right now.

I would hope that with all of these kids that they go to the Monarchs after their respective seasons end. Maybe freeing up a couple of the Manchester kids to the kings.

Kozun would be my first call up.

The problem that we have is that our center depth comes down to players who can fill our bottom 6 spots with the exception of Schenn and the injured Loktionov.

If we brought up Azevedo or even Holloway ( who has played center in his career) they could fill Lewis and
Zues spots and allow them to move up. Those two could come up and do a solid job in limited roles for us.

You could add Elkins and Cliche onto that same list I guess. If you brought up one of those four kids we can fill Kopi's spot without leaving a hole elsewhere or you could swap Ritchie to center and bring up Kozun and then swap Moller to center and bring up Brown to the top line to balance it out.

We have options but it means gutting Manchester which to some extent is what they are there for though only in emergencies and this qualifies as such.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote