View Single Post
Old
03-27-2011, 01:00 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKampfer View Post
Gotta rally for home ice first round without Kopitar. Absolutely have to because it will go 7. I think Vancouver and Detroit are vulnerable if the Kings can get to four theres a chance they get home ice in the second round if two upsets happen (Sharks are good for one of them).

Pittsburgh is winning games without Crosby and Malkin, are you really bowing out to Phoenix because of the Kopitar and Williams injuries???

How are the Kings not a Cup contender if they are still playing hockey when Kopi is back? Dont think I am saying losing him helps, it doesnt and I really liked this team to make a run with him in the playoffs.

But like I said I thought the top two teams are particularly vulnerable this year (and that probably puts me in 1% of HFboard posters not guaranteeing both Vancouver and Detroit go through to the second round) and the other team above them are the Sharks with their early round history. If they can get the 4 seed and avoid Detroit or Vancouver in the second round should they win the first Kopitar will be back and they have a good chance at getting to the Stanley Cup Finals.
Great post. I agree with you completely.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote