View Single Post
Old
03-27-2011, 05:34 PM
likid

vCash: 500
Hi,

I follow this forum for a long time, now I decided to write for the first time.

I just read slovenian sports daily newspaper for Monday (it is possible to read it through web if you know how) and there is a little bit longer interwiew with Kopitar dad Matjaz regarding Anze's injury.

He confirmed again, that it is not ankle that is broken, but one bone a little bit higher than ankle. If MRI won't show any additional damage, this injury is not such a problem because he is familiar with that kind of injury from his playing time. This bone is not part of any group of bones, that are important for movement, so it won't have any influence on Anze stability an flexibility on skates when fully healed. Right now Kopitar doesen't have his ankle in plaster, he is only wearing special shoe.

He believe that in case MRI won't show anything special, Kopitar will be back on ice in three weeks. And he didn't exclude possibility that Kopitar will play at WC for Slovenia at the begining of May, if Kings would finsh their season and would give allowance to Anze to play at WC. As you know, he is coach of our national team.

I know we should wait for official informations, but this is for sure encouraging, if his father is practically sure that Anze didn't play his last game in this season.

Last edited by likid: 03-27-2011 at 05:42 PM.
likid is offline   Reply With Quote