View Single Post
Old
03-27-2011, 08:56 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Deitell View Post
"In exchange for Schenn, Brandon receives the Blades' first-round bantam picks in both 2011 and 2012. As well, the Wheat Kings get Saskatoon's second-round pick this year and the Blades' first-round selection in the 2012 CHL Import Draft.* In addition to the four draft picks, the Wheat Kings receive the Blades' top two 15-year old prospects: centre Tim McGauley and defenceman Ayrton Nikkel. McGauley and Nikkel were the Blades' first two picks in last year's WHL Bantam Draft, going 20th and 42nd overall respectively."

It's not going to happen.
This is part of my position as well. The CBA is structured to prevent exactly what is being proposed. My thought is that they will clean up the language even more this time around cutting the return loophole entirely making it only possible for a player to be called up to his NHL team once his jr team is out of the playoffs. Save that they stay put and to me it is fair. Look at what it cost to obtain BS, while you could argue caveat emptor it would destroy relations between the two league's (or the multiple facets of the two league's).

After the playoffs its anyones game but until then it would simply cause too many problems in my opinion.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote