View Single Post
Old
03-28-2011, 10:28 AM
NYVanfan

vCash: 50
Jussi? ...and some advice pls?

Hey there Canes fans, was wondering if I can get a little advice/intel...

I'm coming to the final week of my fantasy pool (trying to win it all), and a key cog in the machine has been my trio of Canes (Staal, Cole, Jokinen.) But it feels like Jussi's really slowed down lately -- only 2pts in his last 6, with a minus and reduced PP time. I know he's playing 2nd line center with Skinner & Ruutu, which is guess is an improvement over the 3rd line, or wherever they stashed him earlier on (still annoyed he isnt lighting it up w Staal the way he was late last year...) But is he really struggling there?

You guys have Isles, Sabres, Wings, Thrash, Bolts to end it ...I usually don't get crazy with the matchups, but since this is for all the marbles I'm scratching for any edge I can get ...any thoughts on all three of these guys for these final games?

Staal's in of course, but I have to decide to play 3 of Cole (5 games), Jussi (5), Brown (6), Doan (4) and Parise (6) ..possibly even Huselius (6)

I'm thinking to go w Parise (but have to see how and if he plays Wed), Brown and Cole (but tough to bench Jussi and Doan for that matter, but games advantage is key on the latter...)

Sorry if this is boring, but appreciate any insights or advice,
Cheers

edit -- see that you moved me, cool ...didnt see this thread before. thanks

Last edited by NYVanfan: 03-28-2011 at 11:43 AM.
NYVanfan is offline   Reply With Quote