View Single Post
Old
03-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Latex*
DM is good

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormentor View Post
It’s a good and valid question. I can’t say that Salomäki is a better prospect than Vatanen while comparing the high end potential of these two players, it’s simply not true. However Salomäki is a kind of player that NHL teams fill their lower lines with, so it might be much easier for him to find a regular spot on a NHL roster. I admit that skating speed is one of the issues that still require some work, but overall he’s one helluva player for his age. His physical play, determination, grit, consistency and maturity are all top-notch. He's not afraid of leaving his comfort zone and has shown willingness to work on his weaknesses. You don’t have to raise too many questions about him. In some ways he’s a similar player with Leo Komarov, giving up just isn’t an option.
How come you have Teemu "Härski" Hartikainen so low on the list. Exspecially when salomäki, who's so much smaller is so high.
I was very impressed by Salomäki in the WJC aswell, but i think alot of his great play was due to his weight and muscles which he dominated against KIDS. I just don't see what does he have compared to Härski who's a lot bigger aswell.

And don't get me wrong Tormentor, i appreciate your work and you know better than me, but i'm just trying to get info on these kids and expressing my own opinions.

Keep up the good work!