View Single Post
Old
03-28-2011, 12:11 PM
NLHabsFan

vCash: 500
UFAs:
Andrei Markov - 3 years 5 mil, I believe he'll still be a #1 dman, would not let him go.

James Wisniewski - 3 years 4.25 - 4.5 mil, like him but don't want to overpay for him. There are some good dman on the market this year so if he doesn't want to take a good salary for the team I may let him walk.

Alex Auld - 1 year 1 mil, he was fine as a back up this season

Paul Mara - not sure, would wait til after July 1, wouldn't be apposed to bringing him back as a #7 or #8, team needs the depth on D next season just in case.

Brent Sopel - same situation as Mara

Roman Hamrlik - he's been great for the Habs, but I want the team to get younger so I would let him walk or at least wait til after July 1 before negotiating. Depends on what he wants.

Hal Gill - same situation as Hamrlik

Jeff Halpern - let walk, I like him, had a good season, but I don't think Gomez gets moved and Eller and Desharnais needs to play C next season.

Curtis Sanford - 550k, same contract as this season, he's an AHL goalie

Mathieu Darche - 600k, if he's willing to come back as the same role, I was impressed by him this season and he doesn't mind sitting in the press box.

Drew MacIntyre - let wak

RFAs:
Andrei Kostitsyn - 2 years 3.5 mil

Benoit Pouliot - 1 year 1.5 mil, I'd like to see him continue to improve next season, if not I'd deal him then.

Josh Gorges - 3 year 2.333 mil, I like him on the bottom pairing and playing #1 PK, his injury may hurt his raise a little though.

Max Pacioretty - 1 year 1.25 mil, his injury hurt his raise, one year to show he can get back in form. I believe he will.

Yannick Weber - 900k 1 way contract, like him but wouldn't be apposed to dealing him if it improves the team.

Ryan White - 600k 1 way contract

Mathieu Carle - 660k, same contract as this season, I think he improved this year and may have a shot next year, especially as the first call up

Nigel Dawes - 650k, same contract

Dustin Boyd - will not qualify

Alexandre Picard - will not qualify

Ryan Russell - 550k, same contract, AHL player

David Desharnais - 750k, 1 way contract, play for a bigger contract next season and show he can handle it. I think he is a player to move forward with in the future.

Kyle Klubertanz - 550k, same contract, AHL player

J.T. Wyman - 550k, same contract, I like him a lot, wouldn't give up on him yet.

Frederic St. Denis - 550k, same contract, he's been a good AHL player

Tom Pyatt - 500k, same contract, extra forward, maybe deal him after the season. I don't think he makes much difference to the success of the team.

I just want to see the team get better next season, and younger. There are some good dman on the market I want, Ehrhoff and Bieksa. There are some good RFA's too, I'd see what is out there for a trade.

NLHabsFan is offline   Reply With Quote