View Single Post
Old
03-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Tormentor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latexi84 View Post
How come you have Teemu "Härski" Hartikainen so low on the list. Exspecially when salomäki, who's so much smaller is so high.
I was very impressed by Salomäki in the WJC aswell, but i think alot of his great play was due to his weight and muscles which he dominated against KIDS. I just don't see what does he have compared to Härski who's a lot bigger aswell.
First off, I have to admit that I’m not a big fan of Hartikainen and that I haven’t seen his first NHL games. I see Salomäki having a better understanding of the game and a slightly higher skill set. Salomäki is also more versatile (centre forward/winger) and could develop into a very good two-way player that’s used in critical situations and during short-handed play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latexi84 View Post
And don't get me wrong Tormentor, i appreciate your work and you know better than me, but i'm just trying to get info on these kids and expressing my own opinions.
I probably follow junior hockey slightly more than most, but it doesn’t mean that I know better or that I’m right. I’ve been wrong on so many occasions that it’s not even funny. Debating is good for passing the time, and it helps in getting new perspectives and info from other posters.