View Single Post
Old
03-28-2011, 03:13 PM
GAGLine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PawelW007 View Post
No yea I've been watching and I didn't stutter. Always late detecting on the puck, especially when it gets spun around, he doesn't have the type of speed to get a beat on any passes either. I will say he uses his frame well to get in lanes when he gets back in time.
http://rangers.nhl.com/club/news.htm...id=DL|NYR|home

Quote:
While, perhaps, not as high profile as Del Zotto, the 21 year-old Anisimov also lived up to his billing as one of the organization’s building blocks for the present and future with a strong rookie year. Anisimov was the tenth leading scorer among all NHL rookies this season with 28 points, while his 12 goals ranked ninth among the league’s freshmen.

What impressed the Rangers’ coaching staff the most about the 6-foot-4 Russian was his strong defensive play, and his smart play away from the puck. The coaching staff often referred to Anisimov as one of the smartest players on the team throughout the year.

“The reason why we kept playing him even when he wasn’t scoring is because Artie was so reliable defensively and so smart with the puck, making smart decisions,” explained Tortorella.
This is from last year. You clearly have no idea what you are watching.

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote