View Single Post
Old
03-29-2011, 01:39 PM
GrizMint

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaalWars View Post
People think Feds-Boyle-Prust is the shutdown unit because they play a very physical style of game but in reality they are rarely matched up against the other teams' top lines. All three of them have significantly lower QUALCOMP than the Dubi-Anisimov-Callahan line. Really, it makes sense. Dubi-Anisimov-Callahan is a better line. They are our best line, offensively and defensively and in a playoff series they will be matched up against the other team's best line. I guarantee it.
Personally if we are at home and picking matchups, I would use the Boyle line against the other teams top line and have them be completly defensive minded and have the Anisimov line get more quality time against other lines. Its the theory just because the Anisimov line is our "best" line they should do what they are best at on the team...defense, but they are better offensivley than the Boyle line so you have to let Boyle and co. play the top grinder role and hope the Pack line can score. I'm not sold on whos better defensively im just using your opinion to argue the other way

GrizMint is offline   Reply With Quote