Old
03-29-2011, 09:09 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Good point.

Sorry, I meant to say it's not like those people matter (to Dolan.) And I think your tickets are going to get jacked up next summer. 400s are gone. 300s are about $60 for next season...so they will get hammered for 2012. I'll be surprised if they don't increase at least $10 for the back half of the level and $20 for the better 300s. So you'll have the privilege of having your $40 seats increasing to about $70. But at least you'll only have to wait a another year to watch the people walking around in the sky above you. lol
Next season, 400 level tickets purchased on Ticketmaster will come to $71 a pop after all applicable surcharges and fees. I have to imagine they will approach $80 in the not too distant future.

Luckily I don't own season tickets, I just purchase them at face value from a friend who does (who can't utilize them). I told myself next season I only want to go to 3-4 games instead of 8-10, but we'll see how that goes.... If we sign Brad Richards and the team is really competitive on home ice, that may change quickly.

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote