View Single Post
Old
03-30-2011, 09:59 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
Without a Stanley Cup and a team breaking apart ???

Serious........

This season was a step back. We are talking about a team with core players
under 25.
It's not that we are on our peak and talking about +- 3-4 points at the end of the season.
This team will get a major 1st round beating if nothing changes dramatically like PP or offense.
Honestly i can't see that.

What i wanna see i a real improvement. An improvement you can see.
I don't care about a stat went up or down by 0.1%
We are not playing damn baseball here.
What is see is a team who isn't playing 2 way hockey and this will not improve
with that coaching staff.
This season isn't over yet.

Also, even if they lose in round one (and they won't get a "beating") this isn't a step back. The team lost Kopitar and Williams, yet are still 8-1-1 in their last ten and have a great shot at not only home ice in the first round but also could still win the division. That's an improvement.

I'd like to see any team lose their top two scorers, both likely out for the first round, and still be a big threat. I know injuries aren't an excuse, but losing Kopitar and Williams is like the Canucks losing the Sedins or the Blackhawks without Kane and Toews. They can still win, but it's a lot harder.

Btw, I also like how you felt the need to reply to the same post twice in this thread. I'd like to see a real improvement in that. An improvement we can see. I don't care it went up one post or not. We are not playing games here. What I see is a poster who isn't posting two sides of an argument, and that won't change as long as you post here.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote