Thread: GDT: Nyr @ Buf
View Single Post
Old
03-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Zip15

vCash: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Resenting the fact that I'll be missing all Ranger games in Buffalo for the first time in a few years. Unfortunately I had to work last night, didn't get home until 9am today and needed to sleep.... Although if I did go, I'd have to hit up Duff's for wings and beer prior to the game. All those going, have fun and be loud. Buffalo fans may razz you a little bit, but as long as you're not a jerk, you'll be fine.

Let's get 2 points. Keep pace with Montreal and get ourselves in a good position for the playoffs. I don't care who we play, nobody scares me in the East. Some teams pose tougher matchups, but this team has shown they can score at times and can play a tight defensive game. With Hank in net, we'll have a chance.

Let's Go Rangers!

EDIT: Per WGR 550AM in Buffalo, Miller out. Take advantage. Enroth is their #2 goalie, they just keep him in Portland to play on a regular basis.
That was the case before, but he's been in Buffalo for awhile now. His last start--for any team, Portland or Buffalo--was 17 days ago on March 13 vs Ottawa. He's served as Miller's backup in every game since.